The cool beige shade of Golas Mineral Base is a real ideal among the nude shades. The 3in1 formula of the product allows you to perform an express manicure in a natural look variant even in 30 minutes. With two layers, it provides coverage of around 86%.
Golas Mineral Base is a 3-in-1 multitasking product that will change the work in your salon. In a short time, you’ll create a complete, phenomenal nail styling that will surely delight your customers.
Mineral base properties – Golas
- Thanks to the 3in1 formula, it can be used as a base, colour and topcoat.
- It allows you to reduce the time of styling to 30 minutes.
- It provides coverage of around 92% with only two layers.
- Fixes patches and gently extends the natural nail plate (behind the tip).
- Allows you to build up an ideal C-curve.
- Medium-thick consistency facilitates application – it does not flood the cuticles.
- Can be used as a finish to gel polish and gel stylings.
- Works great as a base for pastels, nude shades, ombre styling, baby boomer and quick nail art designs.
Tips on how to use Mineral Base
- The curing time for the Mineral Base is about 30-60 seconds.
- The second, slightly thicker layer, which is to build up the C-curve, requires longer curing in the lamp (approx. 1 min). A similar process should be followed for nail extensions.
- To preserve the gloss of the last layer of styling, after curing the base, wait about 1 minute for it to cool down. Only then do we remove the dispersion layer with a Cleaner.