Do you dream about nail design with an amazing pearly surface? Glammer Silver is everything you’ve been looking for to create an amazing manicure! A very fine powder in phenomenal silver shade will transform the nail into a beautiful pearl! You can apply it on a light or pastel shade to create a subtle finish – applied on a dark shade it will create a more visible effect. You’ll love Glammer for a very easy application! All you need to do is rub the dust into a cured topcoat without the dispersive layer. Create a spectacular manicure today!
HOW TO USE IT:
– create a classic gel polish, gel or acrylic manicure;
– after curing in the lamp a top coat without dispersion likeTip Top, rub the dust into the surface of the nail with an applicator for a few seconds;
– remove excess of Glammer with a soft brush
– apply a top coat and remember to protect the free edge of the nail;
– cure it in a lamp.
EFFEKT GLAMMER INDIGO – COMMON MISTAKES MADE DURING APPLICATION:
- Glammer Effect won’t rub onto the nails.
- A chosen gel polish creates a weak dispersive layer or was being cured in the lamp for too long.
- While applying a top coat Glammer particles roll and bleeds into top coat;
- The gel polish is not cured enough or the layer of the effect is too thick; excess product wasn’t removed with a brush.
- The effect created patchy layer;
- The amount of the effect dust was too small and/or the dispersive layer was damaged.
- Glammer Effect gets rubbed off the edges of the nail;
- The free edge of the nail wasn’t properly protected with top coat.
- The particles “flake off” the nail.
- One coat of gel polish or base coat is not cured enough.
The only way to ensure long-lasting manicure with Glammer is to use recommended products by Indigo and finishing a professional technical training in Indigo Gel Polish manicure.