Metallic shine on nails? You can create it in a matter of seconds with Metal Manix® Effect! Magic dust will transform your nail design into a subtle, sparkling ornament. With its help, you can create a very feminine manicure that will add sparks to your outfit. Metal Manix® is a transparent powder that should be applied on white or black base ( also on Sugar Effect or Paint Gel).
- create any gel polish, gel or acrylic manicure
- after curing the second coat of colour rub the dust into the dispersive layer;
- remove the excess product with a soft brush;
- apply one of the gel polish top coats like Wet Look and remember about protecting the free edge of the nail;
- cure the top in the lamp.
METAL MANIX® EFFECT INDIGO – COMMON MISTAKES MADE DURING APPLICATION:
- The holo effect won’t rub onto the nails.
- A chosen gel polish creates a weak dispersive layer or was being cured in the lamp for too long.
- While applying a top coat the Holo particles rolls and bleeds into top coat;
- The gel polish is not cured enough or the layer of the effect is too thick; excess product wasn’t removed with a brush.
- The effect created patchy layer;
- The amount of the effect dust was too small and/or the dispersive layer was damaged.
- Holo effect gets rubbed off the edges of the nail;
- The free edge of the nail wasn’t properly protected with top coat.
- The particles “flake off” the nail.
- One coat of gel polish or base coat is not cured enough.