Do you want to create a spectacular mirror effect on your nails? Amazing Holo Manix Effect will make your dreams come true with a smooth, rainbow mirror on your nails! Create an amazing unicorn nails in a matter of seconds! All you need to do is rub the Holo Manix into nail surface with an applicator and a holographic surface will emerge that will put you in the centre of attention!
HOW TO USE IT:
– create a classic gel polish, gel or acrylic manicure;
– after curing in the lamp a top coat without dispersion (like Tip Top) rub the dust into the surface of the nail with an applicator for a few seconds;
– remove excess with a soft brush
– apply a top coat and remember to protect the free edge of the nail;
– cure it in a lamp.
HOLO EFFECT INDIGO INDIGO – COMMON MISTAKES MADE DURING APPLICATION:
- The holo effect won’t rub onto the nails.
- A chosen gel polish creates a weak dispersive layer or was being cured in the lamp for too long.
- While applying a top coat the Holo particles rolls and bleeds into top coat;
- The gel polish is not cured enough or the layer of the effect is too thick; excess product wasn’t removed with a brush.
- The effect created patchy layer;
- The amount of the effect dust was too small and/or the dispersive layer was damaged.
- Holo effect gets rubbed off the edges of the nail;
- The free edge of the nail wasn’t properly protected with top coat.
- The particles “flake off” the nail.
- One coat of gel polish or base coat is not cured enough.