Cosmic nail design? It’s super easy with amazing Metal Manix® Chameleon Supernova! Once applied on black, it shines with a spectrum of purple hues. Depending on a way the light hits the nails Metal Manix® Chameleon Supernova! will create new colours to the surface. It’s a must-have for any nail tech that wants’s to create unique nails!
- create a classic gel polish, gel or acrylic manicure;
- after curing in the lamp a top coat without dispersion (like Tip Top) rub the dust into the surface of the nail with an applicator for a few seconds;
- remove excess with a soft brush
- apply a top coat and remember to protect the free edge of the nail;
- cure it in a lamp.
METAL MANIX® EFFECT INDIGO – COMMON MISTAKES MADE DURING APPLICATION:
- The holo effect won’t rub onto the nails.
- A chosen gel polish creates a weak dispersive layer or was being cured in the lamp for too long.
- While applying a top coat the Holo particles rolls and bleeds into top coat;
- The gel polish is not cured enough or the layer of the effect is too thick; excess product wasn’t removed with a brush.
- The effect created patchy layer;
- The amount of the effect dust was too small and/or the dispersive layer was damaged.
- Holo effect gets rubbed off the edges of the nail;
- The free edge of the nail wasn’t properly protected with top coat.
- The particles “flake off” the nail.
- One coat of gel polish or base coat is not cured enough.