Time for sparkling manicure worthy of a real star! GlassME® Indigo to an extremely fine, loose powder in a wonderful pearly shade, which shifts colours after application from purple to blue to green – like a real rainbow! It creates a spectacular smooth surface without changing the base colour. GlassME® will enchant you not only with its shine but also with an extremely easy application! To achieve the amazing effect the dust needs to be rubbed into a top coat without dispersive layer (like a Tip Top). To achieve a completely smooth finish it’s best to do this with a finger. GlassMe® looks amazing on pastel shades but it will work with any colour.
HOW TO USE IT:
– create a classic gel polish, gel or acrylic manicure;
– after curing in the lamp a top coat without dispersion like Tip Top, rub the dust into the surface of the nail with an applicator for a few seconds;
– remove excess with a soft brush
– apply a top coat and remember to protect the free edge of the nail;
– cure it in a lamp.
EFFEKT GLASSME® INDIGO – COMMON MISTAKES MADE DURING APPLICATION:
- GlassMe® Effect won’t rub onto the nails.
- A chosen gel polish creates a weak dispersive layer or was being cured in the lamp for too long.
- While applying a top coat GlassMe® particles roll and bleeds into top coat;
- The gel polish is not cured enough or the layer of the effect is too thick; excess product wasn’t removed with a brush.
- The effect created patchy layer;
- The amount of the effect dust was too small and/or the dispersive layer was damaged.
- GlassMe® Effect gets rubbed off the edges of the nail;
- The free edge of the nail wasn’t properly protected with top coat.
- The particles “flake off” the nail.
- One coat of gel polish or base coat is not cured enough.
The only way to ensure long-lasting manicure with GlassMe® is to use recommended products by Indigo and finishing a professionaltechnical training in Indigo Gel Polish manicure.