Cutting the cuticles is one of the most important steps of the manicure. With a help of professional Indigo scissors, it’s going to be very easy. The thin, slightly curved blade is not only very precise but also designed to minimise the possibility of damaging nail or finger.They will make cutting forms, templates and decals a lot easier. The short handle provides a steady and comfortable grip.
Made out of surgical grade steel with a matt finish
Blade length: 21 mm.
The most common mistakes that lead to rusty tools:
- the wrong sterilising process or disinfecting the tools in a wrong way,
- soaking the tools in disinfecting solution for too long,
- using the wrong disinfecting or cleaning solutions,
- the wrong concentration of disinfecting and cleaning solutions,
- using “freshly” prepared disinfecting solutions for a couple of times,
- sterilising wet, not dried tools in high temperatures
- wrong time of sterilisation,
- using tap water in the autoclave,
- dirty water in the autoclave,
- storing tools in a wrong way,