The classic Prima Aprilis nail polish in a warm apricot shade with a delicate coral accent will give you positive energy and let you conjure a unique, pastel nail look. As soon as the summer sun hits you, it will highlight your tan amazingly.
Prima Aprilis orange classic nail polish properties:
- Contains jojoba proteins
- Unique pigmentation lets to achieve great coverage
- Thanks to the optimal elasticity, it does not chip and provides durable and log-lasting manicure
- Provides beautiful shiny finish
- Creamy consistency provides great application
- Works well with natural nail plate
Tips on how to apply Indigo classic nail polishes:
- Before application, on the clean and dehydrated nail surface apply nail polish base to ensure the durability of the manicure, and not to mark nail with colour (you can use the universal Base & Top 2 in 1).
- Leave it to dry.
- Apply the first, thin layer of nail polish and wait for it to dry.
- When applying for the second layer, gently press the brush only as you drive under the cuticles. When applying the colour on the other part of the nail surface reduce the brush pressure.
- When the second layer is dry, apply a shiny top coat. Leave it to dry and… it’s ready!