They allow creating the ideal shape, while transparency makes it easy for the light from the lamp to penetrate through them – the nail design is cured faster, both from the top and bottom.
How to work with Dual System Forms? Read our step-by-step guide!
1. Prepare the natural plate for a manicure.
2. Select the correct form size.
3. Cover the natural plate with PrimoUltimo and cure in a lamp.
4. Apply an appropriate amount of the selected Gelastic colour to the form.
You can choose from 4 available variants:
Clear – transparent / Glass Pink – transparent, slightly pink / Milky – milky pink / Cover – 90% camouflage
5. Apply to the natural nail.
6. Shape the free edge with a brush and cure in the lamp.
7. Remove the Dual form.
8. Use a file to shape the nail.
9. Apply any colour you like and secure your design with PrimoUltimo.